[Healeys] Last Big Healey?

Jean Caron vintage_roadster_restoration at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 23 17:50:57 MDT 2017

I am of the opinion that all these items like matching numbers, first off the line, last one built etc. are nothing but auction lexicon to try to get more money for a car they have on consignment and therefore make more money for the sometimes 5 minutes they spend selling a particular vehicle.

There is little doubt, getting a catalogue ready for a sale is no small task, then getting the car at the site, the paperwork afterwards etc, it all cost something but since most well know auction house get 10% from the seller and the buyer, there is a lot of money at stake for them and the few key words they can add to attract a buyer, they'll do it to create a market.

Jean