[Healeys] Last Big Healey?

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 15:09:10 MDT 2017

Re: the bringatrailer ad for 38507.  My BJ8, only a relatively few cars later, has flex down-pipes, two mufflers and two resonators across the back with the exhaust coming out on the right (as opposed to 'left', not 'wrong') side.  Looking at Moss, it would appear that the installed system is for a BN4 - BJ7. I guess that this was a choice by the PO?

What is the switch on the dash next to the glove compartment for?  I do not recall ever seeing a similar one.  Standard option or something added by the PO?

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031