[Healeys] Last Big Healey?

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 14:11:34 MDT 2017

Good point, Bob.  So many of the things in the car hobby that are supposed
to add value to a car don't make a lot of sense.  What makes a car with
"matching numbers" more valuable than one with a replaced engine built to
the same specification?  Cars at the beginning or end of production, why
are they more valuable?  Cars owned by celebrities, who cares what famous
butt sat in the driver's seat?  And of course, no offense, why is a factory
100M so much more valuable than one fitted with a LeMans kit (can it be the
hi-comp pistons?)  As Steve (and the greatest football coach of all time)
say, it is what it is.

Rick Neville