[Healeys] Last Big Healey?

HealeyRick healeyrik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 08:24:38 MDT 2017

Steve,

Good of you to try and set the record straight.  I can't imagine an auction
buyer geting what he thinks is "the last one" would be too happy finding
out that it isn't.  Like the various claims of 100Ms and LeMans cars, I
guess it's *caveat emptor.*

BTW, did you happen to notice this BJ8 with the "different" engine paint on
BaT:  http://bringatrailer.com/listing/1967-austin-healey-3000-bj8-mk-iii-2/

Best,
Rick