[Healeys] Dammit!

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 22 09:28:23 MDT 2017

I gave up on the other shows a long time ago. Almost all of them are guys dressed in outlandish garb with tattoos, hairdos, beards, swearing to their help that they are not working hard enough to complete a job with outlandish timelines. The shows are more about them than in the cars. One exception is the girls who have a repair show and they actually show techniques. My other pet peeve is the series Mighty Ships/Mighty Planes and the ilk which skips showing the ships and planes and how they are constructed but zero in on contrived “problems”. If, for example, they show a B-52 I would rather see the construction process than “Joe Blow” and his problems in getting a gauge or something to work taking 20 minutes to do it.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com