[Healeys] MKII, MKIII

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 13:21:37 MDT 2017

It's what I do ")
Just really trying get my head around the differences as I have not worked
on BJ8s in decades and it came up in a conversation at a meeting

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words