[Healeys] Are these holes original?

dwflagg at juno.com dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Mar 19 17:51:56 MDT 2017

Or full the holes?

I’d guess (only) that those four holes – two at each corner, right? – were for the attachment of a luggage rack. There was/is a rack that was attached via the boot hinge pins and by screwing triangular mounting plates onto the bottom corners. I’ve got one….it’s a decent enough thing.I’m surprised that one fits repair patch panels to a boot lid. Doesn’t one just fit a new one? Simon From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Healey