[Healeys] drive BN2 without safety gage

John Davidson jdavidso at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 14 05:53:04 MDT 2017

And now I know. The radiator fitting thread I believe to be BSP (British Standard Pipe) and is not easily found in North America. And the radiator is pressurized to 7 psi normally. I have no further suggestions for the temperature gauge. Sorry

John R Davidson, P. Eng.

H (204) 895-4523, C (204) 295-9207