[Healeys] Engine mods - Headers

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 04:39:25 MST 2017

I was being sarcastic about the foot warmers.
Seriously Men.
101 exhaust systems theory.
You all passed.
Now - all you need to do is fit your perfect, identical length pipes inside your body/ chassis structure.
Equal lengths, 3 into 2, 2 into 1. Yep
Awesome theory. Right out of a Text book.
Humor me. This isn't my design.
So flush your books, and look again.
Focus on the pipe length from the block to the horizontal pipe.
Holy shit!!
That side pipe is so far away from my engine block.....
Then punch yourself in the face.
My guess? Extractors to fit like the 1967 RAC car.