[Healeys] RE vin plates on ebay

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jun 28 08:21:22 MDT 2017

Yes, John, that is and always has been the problem.  The more publicity the
registries can get -- through articles in the magazines or word of mouth --
the more people will know about them, and that's about all we can do.  And
the more the registries can do for the Healey and model communities, the
more publicity they are likely to get.  The sad thing is when people find
out about the registries only after they have bought a car that was not what
they thought it was.  In my experience, that is not an unusual occurrence.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
AHCA Delegate at Large