[Healeys] RE vin plates on ebay

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 12:03:49 MDT 2017

If the early cars had a stamped vin all bets would be off and the BT7 car I
have, could be registered easily. Again, this is all academic as I have no
idea if I will ever do this or even can do this. I appreciate most of the
comments that this has generated, Other than outright fraud or
misrepresentation, cars are being rebuilt, many do not have vin plates on
the firewalls and research needs to be done to figure out what it is. I
bought a car with no vin, to rebuild my wrecked car. Period, end of story.
Now can we get back to driving our cars and solving repair questions?
Cheers

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words