[Healeys] RE vin plates on ebay

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 24 16:41:14 MDT 2017

I bought a 1932 three-window Plymouth Coupe back in 1952.  Swapped out the old four-banger for a Ford V8 flathead from the wrecking yard (they weren/t called "dismantlers" back then).  I was lucky.  The guy that bought it from me in 1955 must not have noticed  'cause he bought it without any suspicion and the authorities have not been knocking on my door - yet.

Speaking of broken records (see Greg, below), maybe it is time for me to reveal my family history, another non-Healey subject.  My mother was a broken record; my father was a broken record; but I'm alright, I'm alright, I'm alright, I'm alright,...........

(I miss Friday Funnies)

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031