[Healeys] Selling my Healey

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 09:34:32 MDT 2017

Nice car and hope it brings a good price for you.
Always fun to read the comments on BaT re Healeys. And continue to scratch my head if this is a proper venue for quality Healeys such as yours despite the "reasonable" reserve the BaT app owners strongly suggest. But, listing is inexpensive and buyers are there...
Good luck with the sale !

Regards,
Richard Collins
BN7 440