[Healeys] RE vin plates on ebay

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 00:52:31 MDT 2017

So 45 or so years ago I worked at a shop that bought wrecks. These were old
cars and very valuable. We had a box of VIN plates. We would rebuild a car
located the most likely VIN plate pans screw it to the firewall. Much
different with a Bj8 vin is stamped into shock tower. We put pa car back on
the road. That was our mission. No fraud inteded. You could buy pa running
car for less than $1000.00 bucks. Really nice ones maybe $8-20k.
Those cars have clean titles...
I bought my car 42+ years ago for $500.00. took me a year and a half to get
it back on the road. Wrecked it in 1980. Swapped running gear and front
suspension over to the $350.00 rolling car. A 3000 engine and body were
reunited with my old bn4 tags. Again no fraud intended. Just getting my car
back on the road.

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes
excuse typos and strange words my phone wants you to see.
Portland,OR