[Healeys] dumb transmission question

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 21 19:17:01 MDT 2017

The BN1 had a totally different tranny than the 100 BN2 and all later Healeys.  The BN2, about a third of 100 production as I recall, had the same tranny as the 100-6, but a different bell housing.  Don't recall when they switched from the BN1 mechanical clutch to later car's hydraulic accuation.

Greg Lemon