[Healeys] eBay body/Vin plate auctions

Per Schoerner per at schoerner.se
Wed Jun 21 11:01:53 MDT 2017

Hi
And what do you think we have here in Sweden? We have a Mk II BN7 that has been hidden by a BT7 chassis plate, since it was new I've been told. Apparantly the plate was incorrectly stamped from the factory, the Heritage certificat says BN7, with the same number. Well, a little story from real life.

Best regards, Per

Skickat från min iPhone