[Healeys] Top half car cover

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Thu Jun 15 04:33:50 MDT 2017

I bought one for my BJ8 from Bob at Auto Farm.

---- Daniel White <healeydan at wowway.com> wrote:

=============
Listers,

I'm looking for what's called a "top half car cover" for my BN7.
It covers the convertible top/hard top, windshield and side curtains
to keep rain out of the cockpit/interior of the car. There is a posting
in the archives from about seven years ago by Randy Hicks
where he he talks about this type of cover. I Googled the mfg he
mentions but am drawing a blank. I sent an email to Randy's
address as shown in the posting but haven't heard from him.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated. I know, there is always
the Dollar Store tarp and bungee cords but the car deserves better.

Thanks,
Dan White
1962 BN7 MK II