[Healeys] Top half car cover

Brian Drab bgdrab at eastlink.ca
Wed Jun 14 12:08:33 MDT 2017

Hi Dan:’

Go to  Autofarm  (  http://www.autofarm.net/  ) In the column on the left of the home page, go down towards the bottom and they have them listed. They are called “Portable Car Covers”.  I know several people that have them and they love them.

Brian Drab


From: Healeys [mailto:healeys-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Daniel White
Sent: June 14, 2017 10:17 AM
To: healeys <healeys at autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Top half car cover




I'm looking for what's called a "top half car cover" for my BN7.  

It covers the convertible top/hard top, windshield and side curtains 

to keep rain out of the cockpit/interior of the car.  There is a posting

in the archives from about seven years ago by Randy Hicks 

where he he talks about this type of cover.  I Googled the mfg he 

mentions but am drawing a blank. I sent an email to Randy's 

address as shown in the posting but haven't heard from him.


Any leads would be greatly appreciated.  I know, there is always

the Dollar Store tarp and bungee cords but the car deserves better.



Dan White

1962 BN7 MK II

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://autox.team.net/pipermail/healeys/attachments/20170614/3485c71a/attachment.html>

More information about the Healeys mailing list