[Healeys] Flasher Can Polarity

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Tue Jun 13 06:50:20 MDT 2017

The oldfashioned bimetal indicator relais should not be polarity
sensitive I think. However if you have bought a new one check if it may
be electronic (in the old style cannister), as that could well be
polarity sensitive. It is also not unknown that new parts are defective
out of the box.
Cheers,
Kees Oudesluijs