[Healeys] What am I

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Jul 31 09:07:25 MDT 2017

Thanks for the photo Greg. I have no idea what this clamp is. I have been
all over my car and I can not remember ever seeing anything like it. I'll do
a  bit more research about what it may be, maybe Patrick knows as he's a
bit more  knowledgeable than I.
Steven

In a message dated 7/30/2017 5:08:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,