[Healeys] Horn push for 3000 non-adjustable column

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 23 05:53:00 MDT 2017

Kees,

I've heard of "Araldite", but not familiar with it. Not something I've
run across in the local hardware store.  Wikipedia says that it refers
to a line of epoxy, acrylic and polyurethane adhesives; first used for a
two-part epoxy in 1946.  Which are you referring too?

The 100-6/3000 horn buttons aren't Bakelite, but clear plastic with
reverse side painting.  Brake cleaner would probably soften the plastic.
Does Araldite dry clear?

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 MkI registrar