[Healeys] Aluminum Radiators available

John O'Brien banjojohn at cox.net
Wed Jul 19 19:45:22 MDT 2017

Kees:

I am not sure how I would check the water pump for cavitation. It is the
original pump as far as I know, but I bought it in 2001 with about 45000
miles.  Car has about 58000 miles on it now.  I have a correct sleeved
thermostat fitted.  I have thought about the electric fan, but I don't
think it would be a factor at highway speeds.  I have a higher
efficiency fan blade fitted.  The electric seems like ,it would be more
for keeping it cool at low speed driving or stopped.

I'll think about having a different core fitted to my radiator. That may
be a better way to go.

Thanks

John

'65 BJ8 (Madelyn)