[Healeys] Air Conditioning Installation - BJ8

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Fri Jul 14 10:07:41 MDT 2017

Price,   Also I put a Parish Plastics hard top on my car that allows the ragtop to stay in the car in the folded position. The top helped with the heat too. Parish is owned by Smoothline now. I have attached 3 pics of my car with my Parish hardtop installed.  http://www.smoothline.com/hardtops

Larry
'67 BJ8