[Healeys] Air Conditioning Installation - BJ8

Larry Wendland bighealey3k at aim.com
Thu Jul 13 18:53:13 MDT 2017

Back in the late 70's I installed an A/C unit in my '67 BJ8 and what a life saver. I lived in Miami at the time the heat from the Healey in the summer time was furnace. Coolaire Manufacturing of Miami was the company that make the kit and I bought it from them directly and installed it my self.  Ken Freeze is on the list and he has information on the a/c for healeys. Ken.Freese at Aerojet.com  That was the last contact I had for him back in 2001.

Larry
'67 BJ8