[Healeys] carb hose BJ8

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Tue Jul 11 22:21:20 MDT 2017

I just realized my message didn't add much value.  Ask the Moss
guys--Michael Grant was their top Healey guy last I checked--if they've
recently switched vendors for these.  IIRC, mine were Petroflex.  I also
noted the new hard line to carbs was a couple inches shorter than the
one I got from Moss many moons ago, so things can change.

Bob