[Healeys] carb hose BJ8

Mike Garvey r3m1g4 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 11 13:42:37 MDT 2017

The tubes on my BJ8 banjo nuts are 0.309" (just shy of 5/16")  OD.  Fuel line PN 376-870 (Moss) is about 7/32" ID, though the shipping document says "1/4 in".  I was unable to force the fuel line on the banjo tubes: the fuel line is too small.
I made this observation to Moss Customer Service and they promised to look into it, adding that there have not been a flurry of returns.
Mike