[Healeys] Wind Deflector

Charlie Frazer cfrazer at uoregon.edu
Sat Jul 8 23:49:41 MDT 2017

Someone in the Oregon club has one that only uses the tonneau bar slots.
Not sure if he made it himself or had it fabbed.
I’ll ask him for pictures.
Charlie Frazer
AHCO

On Jul 8, 2017, at 8:15 PM, Al Malin <amalin at mac.com> wrote:

This is at Conclave 2011, Colorado. Never met the owner to talk about it.

Tricarb
Al Malin

> On Jul 8, 2017, at 11:05 PM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> Nice!  Is that an available kit?
>
> Bob
>
> On 7/8/2017 7:49 PM, Al Malin wrote:
>> Attached are photos of a windscreen on a BJ8
>>
>> <_MG_0525.jpg><_MG_0526.jpg><_MG_0528.jpg><_MG_0530.jpg><_MG_0531.jpg>
>>

>>> On Jul 8, 2017, at 6:09 PM, Bob Spidell <bspidell at comcast.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm as much a 'Healey Experience' purist as anybody, but sometimes, over the course of 8+ hours of driving the constant wind blast on the back of my head gets, well, uncomfortable.  Has anyone fitted a wind deflector, similar to what you sometimes see on Boxsters, to a Big Healey?  I'm thinking you could extend a tonneau support rail a foot or so and fill it with some mesh.
>>>
>>> A friend has one of the old Alpha Romeo droptops, and he said his wife wouldn't ride in it until he bought such a deflector, so they must help some.
>>>
>>> Bob

Suggested annual donation  $12.75
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums