[Healeys] Wind Deflector

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 16:09:28 MDT 2017

I'm as much a 'Healey Experience' purist as anybody, but sometimes, over
the course of 8+ hours of driving the constant wind blast on the back of
my head gets, well, uncomfortable.  Has anyone fitted a wind deflector,
similar to what you sometimes see on Boxsters, to a Big Healey?  I'm
thinking you could extend a tonneau support rail a foot or so and fill
it with some mesh.

A friend has one of the old Alpha Romeo droptops, and he said his wife
wouldn't ride in it until he bought such a deflector, so they must help
some.

Bob