[Healeys] Vernier timing gears

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 12:03:20 MDT 2017

re: " ...The original cam has been reground to the BJ8 profile which
changes the duration and the lift. Once the cam is changed or modified
vernier cam gears are almost a must to get accurate cam timing no matter
what the desired timing is. ..."

Excellent point; presumably, the original, fixed setup would only be
correct with bone stock parts?