[Healeys] Vernier timing gears

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 11:59:35 MDT 2017

And this is for a complete timing set (crank and cam gears and a
chain).  Moss sells an adjustable cam gear (only) for $491.99; though it
does look like it might have more adjustment available. Moss's regular
cam and crank gears and 'upgraded' chain come to $175.97 (their
'regular' chain was $11.49--hmmmm).  It was a no-brainer for me to get
the Rollmaster.  My engine builder said they use RM in a lot of their
builds.

Shipping from Down Under was about $85, though, IIRC.

Bob