[Healeys] Vernier timing gears

WILLIAM B LAWRENCE YNOTINK at msn.com
Fri Jul 7 19:16:32 MDT 2017

According to Iskendarian You can optimize cam timing either to provide a boost in low end torque by advancing the timing by up to 8 degrees or in high end power by retarding it a similar amount.

Since I am looking for a low end boost and will rarely exceed 3500 on the road I set mine 4 degrees in advance.

Waiting to see how it works out...

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554