[Healeys] Toyota 5 speed

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 23:45:37 MDT 2017

When I started the last phase of my resto, I decided to install the 5 spd
kit. the great price on a used kit helped so my family could drive the car.
My kids are adults and my wife had never driven it because the overdrive
switch was  scarry and the fact that I double clutched on down shift was
intimidating. I did tell her the synchro rings were fine, I just liked to
double clutch.' Anyway the 5 spd is less intimidating and cheaper than my
oem box and overdrive

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words