[Healeys] Correct Jack for a 54 BN1

Simon Griffin SIMON_GRIF at msn.com
Fri Jan 27 12:21:05 MST 2017

For my MG TD I have a nice Shelley 6DL jack and set of handles.   This Jack looks very much like the King Dick Jack.   What I am not sure about is what is the correct Jack for the 100 in late 54?   Was it a Shelley or a King Dick or were they both used?

For the TD it could be either in 53 (mine was built July 53) and it would have had a set of handles split in half that were turned with a 9 1/2 " tommy bar.   I have also seen handles with a larger hole and a wooden handle to turn.   Can anyone confirm what is correct for the 100?

Thanks

Simon