[Healeys] Ethanol

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:06:02 MST 2017

I get a solid 12% LESS miles on Calif 91 octane (highest available) than I do here in KY with 93 octane (highest available) But I am seeing more 10% Ethanol fuel in KY than in previous years. But we have many ethanol free offerings in the area.
Had to change fuel line on Healey recently when it began leaking from splits/disintegration. I smelled it before I found it. Nearly a fire risk.

Regards,
Richard Of KY
BN7 #440