[Healeys] SU carb reamer needed

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 24 22:14:27 MST 2017

When your doing a complete restoration of a car , trying to do everything yourself that you have the talent to accomplish, and the tools to do right, sometimes there are jobs that you need to trust to a business, with the talent and good track record. Joe Couto is one of the best in carb rebuilding. He rebuilt my BJ-8 carbs , and was there for tech help in fine tuning them to my car.
                      Don

Sent from my iPad