[Healeys] SU carb reamer needed

Peter & Veronica greylinn at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jan 24 14:24:26 MST 2017

....also as an impecunious student back in the '70s with an MG TD I bought oversize spindles. I can't remember now if these went in but were tight, or if I drilled the carb body to just under the shaft size. Any way I 'fitted' them by lapping them with something like Brasso with the spindle in an electric drill.

Cheers

Peter
Brisbane

BN1 V6