[Healeys] More than 3000 Factory 100Ms

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jan 24 01:28:55 MST 2017

It would be nice if you would refrain from the political jibes.  This is the Healey list.  You can go on Facebook and make all the statements you would like to, this is not the forum for them.  The possibility of alienating some members of the list is something that should be avoided.  Don't assume everyone thinks the way you do or wants to hear what your political leanings are.  Personally I am tired of all the election crap and I don't want four years more of it.  Back to Healeys, please.