[Healeys] Revs Institute photos

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 08:17:45 MST 2017

Good Day Ken.  As I have mentioned before, this is a fantastic photo resource.  Back in Nov 2015 there were 742 photos of AustinHealey.  Now there are  838 photos. Photos are constantly being added.  You may also wish to search for just ‘Healey’.

You can also search for other words like ‘BMC’and “BMC Competition Department”.

The Marcus Chambers Photograph Collection isfantastic.  Attached are two files thatmay be of interest. --Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives