[Healeys] insurance

MIKE LEWIS harborislander at aol.com
Mon Jan 16 14:04:04 MST 2017

I have used Heacock for 5 years and been extremely pleased with their service and premium costs.  Ford Heacock is a car guy for what that is worth but so is McKeel Hargerty.  Heacock was less than Hagerty for same amount of coverage so switched.  Had minor self inflicted front end damage ( don't ask) and after having a problem matching the reno red paint - 56 100M is reno red over black - Heacock agreed to paint all the red, not just front end and doors.  Heacock even came to me before Hurricane Matthew and offered to pay 50% of the cost to move the Healey to safe ground as opposed to leaving in my garage at home which did have about a foot of storm surge.  Didn't need to use and moved it to higher ground in town but was impressed that they were proactive.
Mike Lewis
Harbor Island, SC