[Healeys] Insurance

Richard Collins gonnagitcha90 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 07:19:05 MST 2017

I use Barrett-Jackson who is the broker for AIG; but I think the criteria is more than $100k insured value.
I once used Leland West but they had so many restrictions that they virtually cancelled you if you drive the  car.
Many speak well of Hagerty but I did not find their quote as competitive as what I currently have. My rule of thumb is get new quotes every 3-5 years to avoid premium creep. I also do it on my house and daily drivers.

Regards,
Richard C