[Healeys] Web Site

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 11 06:45:12 MST 2017

I have recently been made aware of a couple of broken links on
www.healey6.com. Normally I spend the month of December validating each and
every link. There are hundreds of them. Frankly, I do not have the time to
perform a proper validation as in the past. My wife is confined to a wheel
chair 24/7 which means that I do all the housework, cooking and shopping.
Also, I am recovering from a severe concussion which entailed 6 days in a
hospital. Watch out for ice! That being said, I need your help.

If you see a link that is not working, please give me the particulars - page
and link topic. I will fix them asap but I can not do it properly without
your help.

Thanks.

John Sims

Aberdeen, NJ