[Healeys] Correct Shift Lever

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Tue Jan 10 23:44:21 MST 2017

Thanks Michael.  It's beginning to look like I should just use the one I got.  I just wanted to be sure before I paid for the chrome plating. That's going to be another problem.  No good chrome platers in Southern California or anywhere in California anymore.  I have polishing and plating that needs to be done.  Some powder coating too.