[Healeys] Body/Batch numbers

Bluehealey bluehealey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:39:05 MST 2017

Team.
I have request of your global wisdom. A friend here in Hampshire, UK is restoring an imported BN4. It is a first time classic for him having spent a number of years building Caterham's and such like.
The documentation with the car is enough to get it legitimately registered but he doesn't have the Body/Batch firewall tag and none of the docs carries the detail.  What we have from Heritage etc. is:
BN4 December 1958
Chassis Number = BN4L/74628
Body Number = 10079

Can anybody out there infer from this what the Batch number might have been?
Many thanks.
AlanB
Bluehealey

Alan - from my iPad