[Healeys] Scissor jack

i erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 10:55:19 MST 2017

Thanks,
 I bought scissor jack with a gear reduction option for fewer turns.
 I need to make a handle extension.
I have never run with both a jack and a spare tire in over 40 years of
driving. No what I am older and wiser, I thought it might be a good idea :)

Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
          BT7 engine and disk brakes

A racing car is an animal with a thousand adjustments. Mario Andretti
Please excuse random auto corrects and misspelled words