[Healeys] TR6 question

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Sun Jan 1 07:32:42 MST 2017

Which, FWIW, is about 30 miles from my house. They are well stocked with Triumph parts.

---- WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <YNOTINK at msn.com> wrote:

There was a time when you couldn't find a decent throw bearing for these. the OEM were cheap and tended to lock up, taking out the fingers on the diaphragm pressure plate. I think most suppliers are using a Toyota bearing in its place with good results.

The best parts source (and source of the best parts) for these as well as having an incredibly detailed catalog with practically every part ilustrated in blow-up is The Roadster Factory in Armagh, PA.

Bill Lawrence

BN1 #554