[Healeys] AH Club USA - membership renewal. Help?

DAVID WITTMER drwit at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 07:41:20 MST 2017

I also have had the same experience with membership renewal and have not been able to renew.
Dave Wittmer

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2017, at 5:37 AM, Bluehealey <bluehealey at gmail.com<mailto:bluehealey at gmail.com>> wrote:

Team.
This is a shout out to report a problem with the Austin Healey Club USA (Healey.org<http://healey.org>) website. I’m trying to renew my membership and the site isn’t accepting my username/password. I know they are correct as they are written down in my secrets stash and also cached in my Chrome browser.
On trying to exercise the ‘forgotten password’ link, that also fails as the ‘Captcha’ applet appears to be broken too.

Any suggestions what the quick and dirty might be to get membership renewed as it expired 3 days ago (according to my Outlook calendar) and I don’t want to miss my magazine fix?
Cheers all.

AlanB
<image001.png>

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>      Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>