[Healeys] removing the 8-way flasher box

Bruce Steele healeybruce at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 22 09:43:14 MST 2017

The first time I had mine out was to take it apart and replace the old relays with electronic parts following the instructions in the attached article from Healey Marque.  One of the old relays had failed and my right front turn signal was not working.  The rebuild worked well for years, but in the process of rebuilding it I broke one of the connectors and had to use an epoxy putty to hold it in place.  It eventually got a little wobbly, so I decided to replace the unit last week with a new electronic one.

Bruce Steele

Brea, CA

1960 BN7