[Healeys] Intake manifold finishes

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Feb 20 21:46:54 MST 2017

The manifolds on our original 100M were bare Al, but I can't say whether
they came that way or the paint burned off.  I suspect--since they added
the larger carbs at the Healey factory--they wouldn't have bothered to
paint them (since they usually couldn't be bothered to pull the engine
to replace the cam).

Bob