[Healeys] Selling my 1960 BT7

Mark Fawcett m.fawcett at cox.net
Tue Feb 14 09:54:03 MST 2017

Listers,

I'm considering selling my 1960 BT7. (HBT7 L 862). It's an early 3000 with
about 75000 miles ( 20000 or so on a rebuilt engine). Primrose over OEW.
Restored by me between 1999-2003. The finish is showing some wear, but it's
a driver not a show piece (a 10 footer). This is a car that has been
updated in many areas. I thought I'd put this out there to the list before
I put it on Ebay or where ever. I'm interested in getting opinions on
value. Photos on request. If this is not an appropriate use of the list, I
apologize and please disregard.

Mark Fawcett

British Heritage Certificate (built Apr 1959)

Heritage leather interior. Biscuit

Lempert wood steering wheel

New SU carbs (at time of restoration)

Re-cored radiator w/ Texas Cooler fan

Toyota 5 speed. transmission.

3:54 differential

Alternator (GM) with a Lucas alternator spare

K & N air filters

Denso gear reduction drive starter

123 Ignition electronic distributor

Spin on oil filter