[Healeys] Fuel Gauge dampener

John Spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 10 21:21:10 MST 2017

I believe the quality of the resistor in the sending unit can be the
problem. After market sending units have a lot of space between the windings
and some have single contacts. The original ones have very tight windings
and may have duel contacts although I am not sure about the last point.

Joh Spaur

'62 BT7